It's almost that time of year again. We are getting calls every day with questions about our Spring Tag Sale. We are extremely limited for available dates this year due to other obligations so we only have one date available - no rain date. This means if you sign up as a vendor, you must understand that if the weather is bad, we will cancel and give you a refund, but we cannot offer another date.
We will begin registration on April 28th. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Please do not call and ask us to hold a spot or "pencil" you in. We have to be fair to everyone. Because of the limited space and high demand, we are limiting people to ONE spot per person this year. A spot is ONE 6 foot table (provided by you or rented from us for an additional fee) and the ground below it. Now that we have covered some of the more difficult details here is the rest of the information.
Rent-a-Space Craft Tag Sale
Sunday, May 20, 2018
For $12 per space, you can rent space for a 6 foot table (provided by you) in our parking lot to sell off your previously loved crafting supplies and earn CASH to replenish your stash. Here’s how it works.
- Space is limited so first-come first-served. Registration begins Saturday, April 28th at 10am.
- Cost of a space is $12 per space - Limit 1 space per person. A limited number of tables are available for $2 extra and must be requested at registration. Fee is non-refundable unless the event is canceled due to weather. There is no rain date. Cash only.
- Set up will begin at 9am, please be on time.
- You are responsible for pricing, setting up, selling and packing up all your merchandise.
- You are responsible for all transactions - please be sure to bring adequate change for your cash box and bags for merchandise.
- You will be located outside in the back parking lot so please plan accordingly.
- All of your merchandise must be packed up and removed by 3pm.
The Inspiration Station is not responsible for loss or damage to your merchandise. All sales are final.