Sunday, March 16, 2008

I think we have finally reached our limit

We can't possibly fit another thing in this store! So much new product arrived at the end of last week we had to do some major clearancing. I cannot even begin to tell you how much new paper is here- and the scary thing is... more is on the way! WHY do I do this? Whenever there is a trade show I go crazy when I see all the new stuff and just go about ordering to my hearts content only to have it all ship at the same time and hit us like a tidal wave!

Well, at least we'll be very well stocked for the upcoming bus tour...

Want to know what's new? I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow.

Just to give you an idea though - Bo Bunny Xtreme Teen, Beachy Keen, and Organic; The paper Company Flowers & Frills; Inkadinkado clear and wood mount stamps; Kaisercraft rub ons in black & white; new My Word chipboard albums (Beach, travel, & grade) and much more.

No comments:

Store Calendar

Class sample slideshow