Monday, June 02, 2008

Holy Cow, that was a lot of stuff!

We had our 2nd Tag Sale on Sunday and, Oh my Goodness, we moved a TON of stuff. When the ladies (and one very tall police officer husband) started bring their boxes in on Friday the classroom quickly filled up and we could not move! We frantically began praying for good weather so we could move some stuff outside. As soon as the rain stopped on Saturday afternoon my son & I set up a couple of tents and started pulling tables out of the basement.

On Sunday morning, my son & I got to the store at 8:30 and started carrying boxes of rubber stamps out to the parking lot. We filled 6 eight foot tables with just STAMPS! I couldn't believe the deals! There were so many brand new sets of stamps from CTMH & SU and they were priced $2, $4, $5......

Inside we had 3 tables of just ALBUMS. Most were priced $3!!! Holy Guacamole - I could have restocked my store! All of the folks who came and patiently manuvered through the chaos got some AWESOME DEALS.

We had a lot of people ask about the next one and we are working on a date for the fall- so stay tuned!

No comments:

Store Calendar

Class sample slideshow