Monday, October 12, 2009

So Much New

I can't believe how much new stuff came in on Friday. I guess that's what happens when I take a day off! To be honest, I'm not sure I even had a chance to see half of it when I was in for class on Sunday.

I know some JustRite stampers came in, I saw a few of the Memory Box stamps and as I was walking out I caught a glimpse of the new Christmas line from Pink Paislee!

Thursday the new Christmas line from Little Yellow Bicycle came in. I'm not quite sure where we put it with all of the fabulous Christmas papers we already had...

Debra from DeNami Designs will be coming back to The Inspiration Station on November 7th to teach the most adorable pop up cards ever- Sign up today so you don't miss out!

No comments:

Store Calendar

Class sample slideshow