Sunday, February 28, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy.

Yes, spring is on it's way. How do I know? Certainly not by looking at the weather... However, When all of the great new products start roling in from CHA winter, I know spring can't be far away.

I've shared some quick tidbits of things that have come in in past blog posts, but really- you have to come in to really appreciate how much new stuff is here. Here is a quick rundown of a few of the things I can remember in the last week or two.
  • Stampavie clear stamps
  • Tim Holtz' NEW distress ink colors
  • "A Compendium of Curiosities" book by Tim Holtz (already limited supply)
  • Graphic 45 - 3 new paper lines
  • Layers of Color clear stamps
  • Several Easter themed paper lines
  • 2010 Graduation paper from The Paper Company
  • Queen & Co Disney themed Papers & embellishments
I'm sure there is more, but that is about all my poor brain can remember at this time!

Plan to come in soon to check it all out- in fact, we have a crop scheduled for Friday, March 12th- that would be a great time to explore!
  • Queen & Company Disney Theme paper & embellishments

No comments:

Store Calendar

Class sample slideshow