Sunday, April 11, 2010

Wonderful day

We had a wonderful day on Saturday with Kelly Jo and the lovely Fiskateers. We spent the whole day crafting and laughing. We even had an unexpected visitor. Loralie Harris, the designer of Loralie stamps was in the area for a quilting show and stopped by to see if I would be interested in seeing her new stamp designs. As soon as I saw her AMAZING purse made with scrapbook papers, tulle netting and her fabulous, "Lovely Ladies" stamp design I knew I had to introduced her to the Fiskateers. They went crazy for her stamp designs! Well, of course, I had to order them. So we sent Loralie upstairs with my mom to have lunch while we put together an order! Loralie graciously left us some sample stamps so we could start to play with them. Donna scooped up two of them already and I was able to hang on to one. I hope to get some pictures up soon. I'm sure you'll love them as much as we do.

No comments:

Store Calendar

Class sample slideshow