Monday, August 30, 2010

Have you missed me?

It seems as though I have taken the summer off from blogging! Well, like everyone else I have way too much on my plate pretty much every day, and one day runs into the next. So in case you're interested, here is a run down of the last 3 months in my life (the good, the bad and the ugly):
In June, My daughter graduated from high school. The next day (Father's Day) my 19 year old niece was killed in a car accident in Vermont. Terry went on vacation and my son started camp. I don't even remember much of July other than Donna went on vacation and my oldest son moved into his own apartment. August has been a whirlwind as well. We had to put down our beloved yellow lab, Molly. Her buddy Reese, our chocolate lab has been moping around ever since. Camp ended for my son and then the whole back to school process began- My daughter will be a college freshman and my son will be a high school junior. Throw in the parking lot sale, a wedding and a 50th birthday for my neighbor and I'm spent. I never did get to take any vacation time but I did manage to go see Cirque Dreams at Foxwoods and Tom Petty in Hartford.

So what's on tap for September? Hmmm...at the store there's classes, crops, and a customer tag sale along with preparing for the Fall Bus Tour. My to-do list is currently 3 pages long! I desperately need the routine of the school year to get back on track!

No comments:

Store Calendar

Class sample slideshow