Sunday, January 02, 2011

Welcome to 2011

It doesn't seem possible that we are in 2011; but it's true. This month marks our 9th year at The Inspiration Station - 9 years!! It has certainly flown by. But that's what happens when you're having fun! And boy, do we have fun here.

So, in the spirit of the new year, I've been thinking about what I want to focus on for the coming year. I decided to go back to what made me want to open the store in the first place and how I came up with the store name. Inspiration. It's all about Inspiration.

I am inspired by all of the creativity in this industry. I am inspired by all of the talented people I meet every day; and the best part of my day is when I can inspire someone to create something new. Enthusiasm is contagious and I love to spread it around!

My plan is to work more classes and demos into the schedule. If you have some thought on what you'd like to see and learn about, shoot me an email (inspirationsta@aol.com). Don't forget to check out our website for classes and make sure that you follow us on Facebook for up to the minute information.

No comments:

Store Calendar

Class sample slideshow