Sunday, June 05, 2011

I am thinking that Blogging just isn't my strong suit. I never seem to have enough time in the week to get all of the stuff done that needs to get done. I want to be able to communicate with everyone but between newsletters, Facebook, email and blogging I never seem to be off this darned laptop! I find it easiest to update the Facebook page because it is so quick, so if you are looking for more timely information please go there to follow me.

We made it through our spring Tag Sale and now Donna & I are preparing to go to CHA in Chicago next month. Just to let you know, all of the stores have agreed not to do the Summer Passport this year. Instead, we will be doing something in the fall.

We do have a number of things planned over the summer like Christmas in July classes (cards & a configuration box), Zentangle classes, a special guest instructor (Dave Brethauer from Memory Box) and more so be sure to watch for the newletter and check out our Facebook page.

No comments:

Store Calendar

Class sample slideshow