Tuesday, February 21, 2012

All Aboard....

Last call for our Spring Bus Tour.  As of Sunday morning we had only 5 seats left open on our bus.  We can't wait; it's always such a fun time.  It is a ton of work but it goes by so fast.  It is amazing to me how well we all work together that day moving things along.  After five years of bus tours we all seem to have found our niche and can run the event like clockwork - provided the toilet doesn't back up and the computer doesn't crash...  Anyway, if you have never been, you really need to go.  Donna is the tour guide on the bus and everyone raves about the fun they have.


In other news, we received some absolutely gorgeous new lines from My Mind's Eye yesterday:  Follow your Heart and Miss Caroline. Everything about these lines are beautiful, you are going to love them.  We also got in the This to That Charming line from Echo Park and it is a wonderful line for boys and men, but the shades of teal and brown will work for a lot more too.

















Here is a look a a page I made using the new LYB Saturdays line to show off my cousin's Baby boy.  Isn't he adorable?















Next up is an overdue layout from my daughter's graduation.  Other than the photos all I used on it were a few rhinestones and the new quote stickers from Reminisce that should be arriving soon.  I am so proud that I was able to get NINE photos on one layout and not have it look crowded!

No comments:

Store Calendar

Class sample slideshow