Friday, March 02, 2012

Crazy busy, new products, bus tour etc.

This has been a crazy, busy week here at The Inspiration Station!
Remember all of that stuff I said I bought at the CHA Winter show?  Well, I think all of the vendors decided to send it this week!  We have been getting shipments in everyday loaded with papercraft goodness. I think just about every display in the scrapbook section of the store has been changed out this week and a whole mess of papers have been moved to clearance. *Hint* Today would be a great day to shop!


In addition, we have completely filled our bus for the bus tour and I have been working with Ken Oliver of Unibind to plan for his upcoming visit. He is coming up to demo for the bus tour but will be coming a day early to teach a class. Did you know Ken is also a member of the Spellbinders design team?  Of course, that means he will be using the dies in his class as well.

No comments:

Store Calendar

Class sample slideshow