Friday, July 03, 2015

New Pet Page from Sarah.

Hey everyone!  Is it seriously July already???  Is summer seriously halfway over???  I am here today with my first layout this month using products I received from the Inspiration Station store in Stafford Springs, CT.  This month, I received some beach themed products and some dog themed products.  In this video, I show you exactly what I got. 

For my first layout, I worked with the Bella Blvd Rover collection and did a smaller 8x8 layout about my dog, Annabelle.  Both of my dogs have their own smaller albums that I'm working on periodically.  I had these great pictures of Annabelle wearing a purse and sunglasses that my daughter had put on her.  I wanted to be sure to document how sweet and tolerant Annabelle is with my girls.  She's very patient and lets them put things on her and hug on her.  Check out the video to see my process!






Thanks so much for joining me today.  I'll be back next week with another layout using these fun products!  To check out the Inspiration Station store, I have links below.  They are wonderful people, go support them!  Thanks and I'll see you next week!

Instagram Hashtag: #InspirationStationCT

No comments:

Store Calendar

Class sample slideshow