Monday, January 02, 2017

Welcome to 2017

Happy New Year, Everyone!

I hope that you all had enjoyable holidays and that you were able to make lots of memories.
During the holidays, often time we are so busy with preparations that we don't make the time to work on our own personal projects. Well that is behind us now and I invite you all to take a look at what you have put on the back burner.

Perhaps you have depleted your stash of greeting cards.  Maybe you have neglected printing your photos.  Or maybe you have envelopes of photos sitting around just waiting to get put into albums.

We can help with that.  We offer open crafting time on Sundays and Wednesdays. You can come in and focus on what you need to do to get those projects done without interruption.

Over the New Years weekend, we had a great group of ladies cropping in the classroom who encouraged me to sit down with them and work on some of my own scrapping.  I finished off a number of partial pages and made a fun year in review 2 page layout.



As you can see, we had a busy year! 

This year, I expect to be spending a lot of time helping to plan my oldest son's wedding. He and his fiance have been together for more than five years and I am quite excited that they will finally be tying the knot.

I will also try to get more classes on the schedule, although that is a challenge for me with respect to time.  I am always on the lookout for experienced and qualified instructors, so if you know of anyone please send them in.

In the meantime, I have two projects already prepared.  The Graphic 45 Nature Sketchbook mini album is offered on two dates.  The Saturday class is SOLD OUT on Jan 14th, but there are spaces in the Wednesday morning, January 25th class
Graphic 45 Nature Sketchbook Mini Album Class.
In honor of Valentine's Day, I will also be continuing the Tim Holtz Dwelling series with this adorable little "Love Shack" on Saturday, Feb 4th.




Coming up in March, Rhea Weigand will return for her Learn to Color with Copic Marker series.  She will be here March 10-11.  Her class always fill up early so if you are interested, don't wait to reserve your seat.
I hope that you will stop in and visit and maybe even join us for a class or two!

No comments:

Store Calendar

Class sample slideshow