Customer Tag Sale
Date: Saturday, June 1, 2008
Space may be rented for $5.00 per person. Limit one space per person.
Drop off Time:
Thursday & Friday, May 29 & 30 from 10am to 6pm. During drop off, your items will be inspected to ensure that they are labeled correctly and that your seller number is on each tag.
Pick Up Time:
Monday, June 3rd from 10am to 6pm OR Tuesday, June 4th, 10am to 6pm. **Please note that if you are unable to pick up any unsold items, you will need to arrange for someone to pick them up for you. Any items remaining after 6pm on Tuesday, June 5th will be donated to a non-profit organization. If you do not wish to pick up any unsold items, they will also be donated.
We will keep track of your sales by seller number from your items as they are purchased. Unfortunately, we cannot be help responsible for lost or stolen items. We will have an employee in the classroom at all items, and we will treat your items with great care. Please make sure that your price tags are securely attached to your items, and your seller ID is on every tag.
We will tally up grand totals for each seller, and these will be available on Monday after 1pm. You will receive Craft Currency equal to your total sales, and these can be redeemed in the store just like cash. So, if you sell $20 worth of items in our tag sale you will receive $20 in Craft Currency to spend on new stuff.
Guidelines for the Tag Sale:
1. All items must be in sealed plastic bags. No loose paper, stickers, etc. The only exceptions to this are totes, books and large organizational containers. Please note we will not accept opened inks and pens.
2. Inspiration Station will provide labels with unique identification codes for each Tag Sale participant. All items must have this label on them AND a hand written price. Labels will be available for pick-up at the store beginning on Friday, May 23.
3. Items should be “priced to sell.” Feel free to kit items together – just make sure that all items are in sealed plastic bags.
4. Items that are sold will be rung through our register and totaled at the end of the sale.
5. By renting a space at the Tag Sale you agree to the above conditions.