Saturday, August 02, 2008

Crafting with Cricut



I know many of you have purchased the Cricut in the past year and many of you have not even taken it out of the box!! Shame on you! Let that bug out and put him to work. Everyday I answer questions from Cricut owners on how to use their machine; so in September I will offer a class in "Crafting with Cricut". You will bring your machine, cutting mat and one cartridge and I will walk you through the basics (like setting the proper pressure and depth) and then we will check out some of the extra features that really make this a fabulous machine. This class is for the original Cricut or the Cricut Expression.

Sunday, September 7th
1pm-3pm
Cost: $20

By request, I am looking to add an evening class in as well. What the newsletter for updated information.

No comments:

Store Calendar

Class sample slideshow