Thursday, August 28, 2008

Labor Day

This Monday is Labor Day and although my girls will have the day off, I will be going in to open the store from 10am-2pm. I've got my little brain working overtime to come up with some "unadvertised" specials to offer that day to anyone who comes to visit.

This is the last chance to sign up for a spot at our Customer Tag Sale. Participants can pick up their labels any time Friday, Sept. 5th. Tag sale goods must be dropped off on Friday, Sept. 19th and unsold items must be picked up by Tuesday, Sept. 23rd. Anything not picked up by that date will be donated.

Dawn & Donna have added some awesome new classes to the schedule, you should check them out. Dawn will be doing a monthly class that focuses on using up your scraps! Donna, of course, will be doing fun stuff for Halloween with a Halloween Treats class and a separate Halloween Card Class. Both of my Cricut classes are just about full so I will look to see about adding another one in the future. If you are interested, let me know whether you prefer weekend or weeknight.

No comments:

Store Calendar

Class sample slideshow