Saturday, September 20, 2008

Good Golly that's a lot of stuff!

Ok for the past 2 day people have been dropping off their stuff for the Tag Sale tomorrow (Sunday 9/21). I cannot believe how much BRAND NEW stuff people are bringing in that they have never opened!!! C'mon people you have got to use the stuff you buy - otherwise you are not scrapbooking or stamping - you are collecting!

The sheer volume of paper is mind-boggling. Many package appear to be from conventions and places like QVC where you get 1 or 2 sheets of every paper in the line. I wanted to cry when I saw so many Basic Grey collections for only $5. I would buy them all myself except I already have them! And yes, I HAVE opened them and used some. Life is too short to save all the paper- use it - enjoy it. (Then you can buy more!)

No comments:

Store Calendar

Class sample slideshow