Monday, November 03, 2008

Moving right along

WOW! I can't believe how fast the new Tim Holtz stuff has moved through here. Over the weekend we had several people come in and buy one of everything from the new release! Don't worry, I have already reordered the Distress Stickles (we still have a few left but they will most certainly be gone after Donna's Cuttlebug Christmas class tomorrow). I also have already sent in a reorder for the Basic Grey Wassail - several of the papers and the 6x6 pads flew out of here over the weekend; oh the glazed brads too.

My fourth Cricut class has sold out (who woulda thought?) so I am looking at possible dates for another. Any interest is doing a morning class? Most of the evenings are pretty much booked between now and the end of the year.

No comments:

Store Calendar

Class sample slideshow