Monday, November 10, 2008

Quick update

No you didn't miss it; I did not send an email newsletter out this past week. Things were just too busy. Never fear, there will be one sent this Wednesday (or maybe Thursday:))-

Lots of stuff has been coming in each day, and we are trying to keep up with filling all of the special orders. We are having a very hard time getting the Cuttlebug Lace Tree back in stock, it is sold out through Provocraft and our distributor; so if you are waiting for that I'm sorry it is not in yet and honestly, I don't know if we will ever get it. The website that I usually access to find out availabilitly of PC products has been messed up for the last few days. The last tyime I checked they had some folder coming in on Nov 27th but I don't know if the Lace Tree was one of them.

The same is happening with the Martha Stewart Icicle punch. We had 12 on order and when the order came today the punches were not in it. I was told by my rep last week that they were out of stock and had no plans to re-order, but when I called Wilton to ask they would not confirm that. Keep your fingers crossed.

Everyone waiting for the Hero Arts stamps I used on my sample cards should have gotten a call today. That order came in this morning. Of course, by afternoon the extras I had ordered were also sold.

I think the problem this year is that many manufacturers were concerned that they may get stuck with products because of the economy so they cut back on production. Unfortunately, we are just starting into the holiday season and are already sold out of many seasonal items! My advice to you is if you see a product you want, don't wait! Once an item is out of production we can't get it again. That has never been a big problem in the past, but I think you will see it more now.

As for what HAS come in...
Cosmo Cricket Christmas line (it's gorgeous); Cloud 9 Finley's estate, Cat's Pajamas clear and wood stamps, Kaisercraft rhinestones and more. Come in and check it out.

No comments:

Store Calendar

Class sample slideshow