Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Memory Box Classes







It was a dreary, rainy day outside but inside we were enjoying the talents of Dave Brethauer from Memory Box Stamps.






Dave came all the way from Seattle (I think the rain followed him) and brought loads of fun stamps & dies and showed a very full classroom of ladies how to use colored pencils and watercolors. There was no room in the class for me, but I enjoyed listening to his soothing voice and fun stories from the road while working behind the counter. He was sweet, gracious and very well organized even after being on the road with two teenagers and two dogs for the past eight weeks! As I told him, I would not have lasted eight hours on the road with my crew!



I look forward to having him visit again, perhaps next summer.

No comments:

Store Calendar

Class sample slideshow