Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Busy weeks coming up

Please note that we will be CLOSED on Labor Day.

I will be away for the week on vacation and when I get back I plan to torture the girls by making them do a physical inventory of the store.  So if you love them (and I know you do) you will help them out by coming in prior to Sept 10th and buying lots of stuff so they don't have to count it.  And just in case your thinking, "what's in it for me?"; I am going to entice you with the following sale effective Tues, Sept 4 through Sun, Sept 10:

  • All Pattern Paper - Buy 2 get one Free *
  • All Magnolia stamps - 30% Off
  • All Little Yellow Bicycle Embellishments - 25% Off 
  • All Radiant Rain sprays - 25% Off  
  • All Unibind Products - 20% Off
My new house is also just about ready!  They will be finishing the hardwood floors while we are away and it will be ready to move into when we get back!

Also in the works for spring is a weekend scrapbook retreat.  I have wanted to do this for so many years but just have not had the time to do the planning.  I have found a woman who is very experienced in retreat planning to handle the arrangements for us and as soon as I have more details I will share them with you.  It's going to be so much fun!

No comments:

Store Calendar

Class sample slideshow