Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I must be crazy...

Oh Yeah, I am. Not only an I totally overwhelmed trying to prepare for the Five Store Bus Tour that is happening this Sunday, but I am also buried in new product. So what do I do instead of digging myself out from under... I decided I need to totally re-do the store website!

OK, so that was not my plan.

All I really wanted to do was change the template for the pages on the site so it was a little cleaner and more up-to-date looking.

Unfortunately, my website program has this very bad feature... If you change the template of your pages- You destroy all of your pages!!! You have to start from scratch. The good news is, I did have the forethought to download & save all of the information before I made the change. (Thank Goodness!) The bad news is, now I have to recreate the whole darn site.

So now, 10 hours later, I at least have something back up. Check it out .

Please let me know what you think. I still need to get all of the samples back up in the gallery and add more to the class descriptions but at least it is coming along.

No comments:

Store Calendar

Class sample slideshow