Sunday, May 17, 2015

Football Layout from Donna


Pin It Hi, Today I did this layout using Kaisercraft's "Off the Wall" collection forInspiration Station in Stafford. One tip I have for you is if you have alphabet stickers that just don't work for you, simply add some ink such as I did with the stickers that say Spartans. The stickers were blue and were in the kit but just didn't show up enough on this background, so I took my black ink pad and dabbed them a couple of times!

.

Here I did a couple of things in the corner. I used the Kaisercraft "Off the Wall stamp set" that is sold at Inspiration Station, really awesome stamps for a boy layout! The ticket at the bottom is two stickers I placed on top of each that is included in the paper set, I also used the word stickers on the stars at the top of the layout. And you know that little strip that you cut off from the paper at the bottom that has the name of the company and other information. Well Kaisercraft actually decorates the other and you can use them as strips on your layouts! Talk about not wasting any paper! You can see I used the star border strip!

 
Products Used"
Kaisercraft Off the Wall
Kaisercraft Off the Wall stamps
White cardstock
American Craft Thickers
Creative Imaginations Football sticker
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Donna

No comments:

Store Calendar

Class sample slideshow