Monday, May 04, 2015

Wedding Layout and Flower Tutorial from Donna Couglin

Flower video tutorial

Pin It
Hi everyone, Today I would love to share will you a layout I did for Inspiration Station in CT. I used the MME line Fancy That. Besides the paper which is so beautiful, I just am loving this line and all the embellishments. I love using all sorts of embellishments and this line gives me that opportunity to mix and match them all! Also please check out the video on how I made the flower at the top of the layout. So easy and it looks just like a Petaloo or Prima flower
 

 

Don't you just love this little die-cut! I added a gold foil heart on top, looks cute!
 
 
 
The finished flower - so easy to make!
 
 
 
And here is the video!
 
Products Used:
MME Fancy That paper, chipboard, brads, Flair, assorted die cuts/ephemera, foiled journal cards, transparency, and 6 sheet sticker pack.
Tim Holtz Distress Spray - Tattered Rose
Bo Bunny Shadow Dot
QuicKutz Pocket Scrap Dies - Love
white cardstock
twine
 
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop in at Inspiration Station and check out all the latest and greatest scrapbook supplies!
 
Donna

No comments:

Store Calendar

Class sample slideshow