Wednesday, May 13, 2015

New Layout from Sarah

Inspiration Station DT: SOS

Hey everyone!  Today I have a layout using the products I received from the Inspiration Station store in CT.  I'm using the Bo Bunny Safari Line this month and today I decided to show you how to use a "themed" line with pictures that don't coordinate directly with that line.  Here, I use the Safari line, which is heavily animal and zoo themed, and I created a layout using a picture from one of my husband's training missions he recently did.  Please check out the video to see how I made it work!






Thanks so much for joining me today.  Be sure to check out the Inspiration Store if you haven't already.  All of these awesome products are currently available in their store!

Have a great week!

Instagram Hashtag: #InspirationStationCT

No comments:

Store Calendar

Class sample slideshow